The Easter Island Head was originally made by Simon Chisnall for Pierre Lesage, and he actually flew it on Easter Island with the Maoi (Easter Island Head carvings).
Modeled from the Maoi they look amazing on your flying line.
- 5 meter long Easter Island Head $ 450 USD
|Kite Only ($USD)||RTF ($USD)||Length||Width||Weight|
How It Works
- Customise the colour of your kite.
- Click “Download as image” (found the bottom left of the page).
- Save the file in your local drive.
- Upload the file in the “Request Quote” form.