- Pilot -2 meter
- Ray -1.2 meter wide x 2.2 meters long
- Fish -1.3 meter wide x 1.9 meters long
- Crab -1 meter wide x 1.1 meters long
- Flying Line -70 meters long
- Kite Kit Bag
Often you see multiple kites flying on one line at Kite Festivals. Now you can do the same .
The kite kit contains everything you need and in two simple steps you will be flying
- Launch Pilot
- Larks Head Knot the kites to each attachment point provided on the line.
If you are flying at the beach in light winds and there are no tie off points, simply fill the kite bag with sand, use the tie off point and the bag becomes an anchor.
- KIT PRICE $370 USD
You can buy the kites individually prices are=
- Ray $62 USD
- Fish $155 USD
- Crab $88 USD
These prices do not include GST (New Zealand) and freight
|Kite Only ($USD)||RTF ($USD)||Length||Width||Weight|
How It Works
- Customise the colour of your kite.
- Click “Download as image” (found the bottom left of the page).
- Save the file in your local drive.
- Upload the file in the “Request Quote” form.