The Peter Lynn Maxi Ray has been the top kite of choice since 1988, Its flying angle and huge wind range makes it the ideal kite for lifting kite stacks of any size. The classic patchwork ray design allows endless custom colour and graphics combinations, or go for the traditional rainbow style. Also available in the slightly smaller 9kg maxi ray, this ray has been designed for people who do a lot of travailing with there kite, and want something that has just a little less pull then the full size maxi. It also has a tribal style design on the lower skin. The midi ray is a breeze to fly and performs faultlessly with or without a pilot kite. Available kite only, or ready to fly (RTF) with lines and pilot.
An Original Peter Lynn Design ©1988, 1996.
- Maxi patchwork ray 30 meters long $2440USD
- Maxi patchwork ray RTF $2835 USD
- Maxi SC ray (single colour) 30m long $2200 USD
- Maxi SC ray RTF $2595 USD
- 9kg Maxi Tattoo Ray 25.5 m long $2240 USD
- 9kg Maxi tattoo Ray RTF $2595 USD
- Maxi Andreas Ray 30m long $3740 USD
- Midi patchwork ray 15m long $790 USD
- Midi SC ray $750 USD
- Midi Andreas Ray $1950 USD
- Mini patchwork ray 7.5m long $300 USD
- Micro SC ray $62 USD
|Kite Only ($USD)||RTF ($USD)||Length||Width||Weight|
|Midi Stinga||coming soon!||coming soon!|
How It Works
- Customise the colour of your kite.
- Click “Download as image” (found the bottom left of the page).
- Save the file in your local drive.
- Upload the file in the “Request Quote” form.